Wednesday, December 23, 2009

boSliders


So I haven't had much time to write obviously, but I wanted to get this one out there. I'm sure there are tons of methods of creating a facial rig, but the method I'm most familiar with is Jason Osipa's blendshape and slider setup. boSliders is a nice tool for quickly making sliders and quickly setting them up. It's main purpose was speed, so I designed it to use marking menus to make things quicker. Feel free to grab it off my scripts site and give it a try! There's a small amount of documentation (mostly unfinished) found at bohdon.com/scripts/docs. The one thing I was sure to finish is the explanation of the major Corner Interpolation types and how their useful. I'll get to finishing it sooner or later, but in the meantime just know that everything is in the right click menus. There's a lot of features, so just try to poke around.

You'll need boRightClickManager to use the script too, so grab that if you haven't!

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled across this today. Took me a while to figure out the workflow, but now I have and I must congratulate you on an excellent script. I've tried a few of these, and this is by far the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man. it definitely saved me a ton of time in the long run

    ReplyDelete